response mime-type

slowpoison
Is there a way to set the mime type of the response I'm sending using
axis2c? I'm implementing a REST enabled service and want the reponse
to be text/html instead of text/xml.

Re: response mime-type

slowpoison
On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 1:40 PM, slowpoison <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there a way to set the mime type of the response I'm sending using
> axis2c? I'm implementing a REST enabled service and want the reponse
> to be text/html instead of text/xml.

This one got no response. Who can help me here?

[ANN]VTD-XML 2.9

jimmy Zhang-2
VTD-XML 2.9, the next generation XML Processing API for SOA and Cloud computing, has been released. Please visit  <A href="wlmailhtml:{337D6FBA-0A97-4A74-88E7-1478CBE3B230}mid://00000796/!x-usc:https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/" jQuery1281666018984="3">https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/ to download the latest version.
  • Strict Conformance
    • VTD-XML now fully conforms to XML namespace 1.0 spec
  • Performance Improvement
    • Significantly improved parsing performance for small XML files
  • Expand Core VTD-XML API
    • Adds getPrefixString(), and toNormalizedString2()
  • Cutting/Splitting
    • Adds getSiblingElementFragment()
  • A number of bug fixes and code enhancement including:
    • Fixes a bug for reading very large XML documents on some platforms
    • Fixes a bug in parsing processing instruction
    • Fixes a bug in outputAndReparse()